Which projects is the community working on?
- The Psychological Science Accelerator organizes distributed large-scale data collection projects worldwide. It is open to everyone, and its members are positively prolific!
- Study Swap is an online platform to support collaborative research (with a focus on psychology). It is designed to facilitate any type of exchange, such as requesting or sharing resources and finding collaborators. The project provides a brief step-by-step guide and a tutorial paper that describe the process.
- The ManyLab Project is another of the first collaborative research projects. Its goals are to specifically investigate questions that require a grand scale of inter-lab collaboration:
- Heterogenity of replication results across samples and settings (there is also a similar follow-up project that is not yet published)
- Data quality in participant pools across the semester
- Effects of expert-led vs in-house study design on replication success
- Effects of pre-data-collection peer-review on replicability
There's probably a lot we are missing! Can you help provide further information?